We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tomatoes are a valuable plant culture that has won recognition all over the world. The demand for tomatoes is associated with their beneficial properties, good taste and ease of growing. Tomato Cadet is one of the worthy representatives of the nightshade family. The work of Russian breeders of a large agricultural firm found its admirers in different regions of the country.
General information about the variety
The variety is listed in the State Register and is recommended for cultivation in protected and open ground, depending on the climatic characteristics of the region. Appearance and characteristics of the variety:
- Mid-season, berries are ready to harvest in 95-100 days.
- Average yield, up to 4 kilograms of tomato are obtained per square meter.
- Stunted, the bush reaches a height of 50 centimeters.
- Powerful stem.
- Peduncle without articulation.
- Simple inflorescence.
- Plain foliage of medium size.
- There is no articulation with the peduncle.
- Not prone to cracking.
- Immunity to many nightshade diseases.
- Stored in a marketable condition for a long time.
- Does not require complex care measures.
- Transferring transportation without loss of presentation.
Reviews of gardeners confirm the high yield of the variety and note the taste of the fruit. Description and technical information about berries:
- Cylindrical shape.
- Average density.
- Light green before ripening.
- Ripe red.
- The number of sockets is from 2 to 3 pieces.
- Small weight, up to 60 grams.
- Good taste.
- Persistent tomato aroma.
The originator classifies the plant as a salad variety. The ripe berry is suitable for canning and fresh consumption. Sweet fruits are added to vegetable salads, used to decorate dishes and self-consumption.
For a plant, a seedling planting technique is preferable. Strong seedlings grow when the following rules are followed:
- Planting seeds in the ground 1.5 centimeters deep.
- Maintaining the room temperature from 20 degrees.
- Creation of a greenhouse effect upon the appearance of the first shoots.
- Regular watering with warm water.
- Installation of containers with seedlings in a well-lit place.
- Hardening before planting in a greenhouse or open ground.
IMPORTANT! Young seedlings should receive a large amount of light, the duration of daylight hours is at least 16 hours.
Tomato variety Cadet is unpretentious in care. A low-growing plant is planted densely, up to 6 bushes of seedlings per square meter of land. Recommendations for further care consist of timely watering, loosening and harvesting weeds. Tomato responds positively to feeding.
Good day! Last summer, a neighbor in the summer cottage opened for me a tomato of the Cadet variety. The plant is distinguished by its compactness and good productivity. The height of the bushes is only 40-50 centimeters. The fruits can be harvested at the same time. The berries are small, very sweet. I make beautiful blanks out of them, I can completely preserve them. I did not find any minuses for myself.
Anastasia Galakhova, 53 years old
Greetings to all gardeners! For lovers of sweet and miniature tomatoes, I recommend the Cadet variety. The plant is not capricious, shows decent results, subject to simple rules of agricultural technology. The fruits are dense, regular in shape and very tasty!
Valentin Syromyasov, 63 years old